"" "Armos": PAINTING ON STONES

ARMOS

Feb 1, 2012

PAINTING ON STONES

                                    SO MANY STONES, SO LITTLE TIME.....




painting on stone is something like a mood-swing...it comes and goes, I can go months without it and once I put myself to work I produce as much as I can before the mood leaves me!

those are my Gorjuss  girls....check that name out , lovely little girls.






and here are my little Geisha girls..






and the most common painted stone which amazes me 
because it is what I sell the most..
THE LADYBUGS


I must have made Hundreds of those.!!!
                                                                          
                                                                   My little angels











And my ducks...all they need is a very strong glue.



 and my favorite one that flew all the way to Belgium  even though her weight...
she was about 30 cm long


 But the rarest of them all are my little-big people
Round stones are hard to find on our beaches.










the first year I opened my shop I was giving out these little stones   as cards, all the details were written on the back
and those






3 comments:

  1. I love your little japaneese stones ! I'm in blogger too so if you want to ask me something, i will do my nest.... if i know how to help you ! Kiss from thailand. Celine from Atelier Kats-Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha
    λάτρεψα τις πέτρες σου,αλλά και τα μωσαικά σου με γοήτευσαν! ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ & πολύ καλαίσθητο μαγαζί.
    Σου εύχομαι νάχεις καλές δουλειές,αντάξιες σου.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαρα 1000 συγνωμη μολις ειδα το σχολιο σου, ευχαριστω αν και με 3 χρονια καθυστερηση

      Delete